Equipment Lease Details
Asset Lease is a commercial loan product which is structured for businesses wanting an off balance sheet option. It can be used by all types of businesses: owner-operator contractors, small to medium operations and large fleet businesses.
- By definition, the lender essentially purchases the used or new equipment, and then under a lease finance agreement, leases it to the borrower for a fixed lease term.
- The borrower has full use of that equipment for the term of the loan. The lender holds title/ownership.
- Because the lender holds ownership, the equipment appears on their company balance sheet as an asset/liability.
- The equipment does not appear on the borrowing company’s balance sheet.
- Equipment Lease is available for the purchase of new and used equipment.
To decide if Equipment Lease is the most suitable loan for your purchase of bulldozer, skidder, truck, excavator or other logging equipment, we recommend you seek professional advice from your own accountant. More information on Equipment Lease
Contact us to discuss a lease option for your used logging equipment purchase.