Cheap Interest Rates – Fixed Terms
All our Equipment Lease offers are built on our signature cheap interest rates. We negotiate hard to get the cheapest interest rates and the lease terms that will work for your business for the full term of the lease.
- The interest rate is fixed for the term of the lease.
- Monthly lease payments are fixed. Our consultants will negotiate a payment amount which works with your cash flow.
- The lease term is fixed. Terms can range from 12 months to 84 months, depending on the lender and the age and condition of the equipment you are purchasing and its projected value over the lease term. This is where our knowledge of the logging equipment for sale market comes into play.
- No deposit options. Some lenders don’t request a deposit. This is different from any deposit that the seller might ask you to make to confirm the equipment sale.
- A residual is an option for equipment leasing. This is a percentage of the purchase price which is deferred for payment at the conclusion of the lease term. Residual is as per ATO Residual Value guidelines.
Get in quick to arrange your equipment lease so you don’t miss the chance on a great bargain when you see ‘used logging equipment for sale’. Contact us for an obligation-free discussion.